At Mosman Vet, we are striving to keep up our excellent service to help you and your pet during this challenging time. We have implemented the following guidelines to ensure the safety of you, your pet, and our staff, throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We ask that you please follow these, and we’ll work together to continue to provide a safe hospital environment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our reception on 9960 2856.
- All food and medication pick ups must be pre-paid for over the phone. This is to limit the amount of time you are spending in the reception, and to make the pick up process quick. We are also able to bring out the food or medications to your car. Simply give us a call when you arrive, and a nurse or receptionist will deliver them through your passenger window.
- We are accepting credit card payments only. We are no longer accepting cash, due to the high risk of contamination. You are able to pay over the phone (we still accept American Express), or in person at the clinic.
- We are offering drop off consults for all clients to limit their exposure. We still need to see your pet, so please call reception, or ring our doorbell when you arrive in your car, a nurse will collect your pet from the car and bring them into the clinic. Simply wait in your car, and we will call you once we have looked at your pet, and will conduct a tele-consult. We will perform necessary treatments with your consent, and then a nurse will deliver your pet back to your car. We will also ask for payment over the phone at this point.
- We are still providing face-to-face consults (1.5m apart!). If you do need to enter the hospital, we kindly ask that you use the hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities when you arrive, and follow strict social distancing policy by keeping a minimum of 1.5m away from another person. We may ask you to wait outside, as we need to follow the 1 person per 4 square metre law as well. Our reception area can legally only contain ONE client. We also ask that all visits are only accompanied by ONE client per pet.
- All of our staff are wearing masks for your protection. If any of our staff are sick, even with mild symptoms, they are not to enter the hospital, and will remain at home.
- If you are self isolating, we are able to organise housecalls at an additional cost. Just call us on 9960 2856 to book. The booking time may need to be flexible to integrate with our hospital schedule. Alternatively we can coordinate nurse pick ups and drop offs for urgent cases.
- We will update our Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/mosmanvet/ ) with any new information and updates as they come in.