Our hospital provides the highest quality diagnostic and medical care, with a strong focus on client education. We understand how significant your pet is to your life and promote preventative medicine and wellness for pets of all ages.
A common misconception is that all veterinary hospitals are the same. That’s not true – each veterinary hospital provides different facilities, levels of care and veterinary expertise.
As a new client at Mosman Vet, we know that you had a choice for your pet care provider. We appreciate your trust and we thank you for your decision.
We believe that it is important you know what makes your Veterinary Hospital unique and special. We have listened to our clients, and more importantly, have responded to your feedback. As such, we have developed services that have earned numerous Customer Service awards including:
- Winner of Australian Veterinary Association/Pfizer ‘Practice of Excellence in Customer Service’ Award 2005
- Nominee for Australian Veterinary Association Practice Management & Hill’s Practices of Excellence Awards 2015
- Winner ‘Outstanding Pet Care’ in The North Shore Local Business Awards 2014-15
- Finalist in The North Shore Local Business Awards 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019
- Finalist in the Australian Small Business Champion Awards 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
We have achieved these awards by committing ourselves to outstanding quality of medicine, diagnostics and patient care. Our vets undertake structured continuing education and our nurses and receptionists attend in-house seminars and training courses to provide you with the most up-to-date pet care available.
To provide up-to-date, compassionate care to pets, as well as great service to their owners, in an environment of trust, friendliness and dedication, provided by a happy, supportive and highly trained team of professionals.
Our Mission Statement
- We recognize that pets are part of their owners’ family
- We treat our customers the way we would want to be treated
- We give owners the information needed to
madeinformed decisions aboutthe pet’s health, including treatment options, prognosis, regular updates, cost estimates – no unpleasant surprises!
- We provide one-stop pet care in a happy, caring environment, offering a wide range of services and products
- We have modern medical equipment, carefully and regularly maintained to be in the best working order
- We have a strong focus on continuing professional education and development for all our staff, so we can provide modern, comprehensive pet care services
- We have regular team meetings to review, update and document systems within the practice to improve efficiency and patient care
Last updated on 11 December 2019