Dog and Cat Grooming and Bathing
At Mosman Veterinary Hospital we have an in-clinic grooming parlour staffed by a fully qualified nurses. We offer dog baths and brush-outs, as well as cat clips under sedation.
Why choose Mosman Vet for dog and cat grooming?
Our nurses only use positive re-enforcement when grooming. At Mosman Vet, we believe that being groomed should be a positive experience for your pet, and so we offer plenty of treats and affection during their stay to help relax nervous pups.
As a Veterinary Hospital, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional care for our patients:
- All animals are hand dried, not cage dried.
- We do not use a hydrobath, as we prefer to use fresh, clean water for every pet.
- Our walk-in, walk-out bath makes the grooming experience more pleasant for older and larger pets.
- We prefer to hand wash each pet themselves, providing a soothing gentle massage while using only the best quality shampoos and conditioners available.
- Pets are provided fresh drinking water and taken for toilet breaks throughout the day to ensure they are comfortable.
Every pet that visits our grooming salon also has he option to receive a gentle ear and eye clean, a nail trim, and anal gland expression if required. If fleas are seen, then a Capstar tablet will be given on admission to ensure all fleas are killed before your pet is bathed and groomed.
Dog and Cat Grooming Services Offered
Currently, we do not have a groomer available for dog clips and grooms, however we are still able to offer dog baths, blow-dries, and cat grooming under sedation
At Mosman Vets we offer a full range of grooming services including;
- Bath and blow-dry
- Long hair brush-outs
- Cat belly clips, bathing, or lion clips (with sedation)
- Nail trims
- Anal gland expression
Grooming is available Monday – Friday. We will coordinate a drop off time with you when you make the appointment.
For more information about the grooming services available at Mosman Vet please contact our reception team on 02 9960 2856, they will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
To make a booking, please call 02 9960 2856
We look forward to seeing you and your pet soon!