Dog and Cat Grooming and Bathing
At Mosman Veterinary Hospital we have an in-clinic grooming parlour staffed by a fully qualified professional groomer. We offer grooming Monday to Friday.
Why choose Mosman Vet for grooming?
Our groomers only use positive re-enforcement when grooming. At Mosman Vet, we believe that being groomed should be a positive experience for your pet, and so we offer plenty of treats and affection during their stay to help relax nervous pups.
As a Veterinary Hospital, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional care for our patients;
- All animals are hand dried, not cage dried.
- We do not use a hydrobath, as we prefer to use fresh, clean water for every pet.
- Our walk-in, walk-out bath makes the grooming experience more pleasant for older and larger pets.
- Our groomers prefer to hand wash each pet themselves, providing a soothing gentle massage while using only the best quality shampoos and conditioners available.
- Pets are provided fresh drinking water and taken for toilet breaks throughout the day to ensure they are comfortable.
Every pet that visits our grooming salon also has he option to receive a gentle ear and eye clean, a nail trim, and anal glad expression if required. If fleas are seen, then a Capstar tablet will be given on admission to ensure all fleas are killed before your pet is bathed and groomed.
At Mosman Vets we offer a full range of grooming services including;
- Breed specific clips – Schnauzer, Bichon, Poodle, etc
- Summer clips
- Scissor trims
- Bath and blow-dry
- Face, feet, and tail tidy ups
- Matted coat clip-offs
- Long hair brush-outs
- Cat belly clips, bathing, or lion clips (with sedation)
- Nail trims
- Anal gland expression
Grooming is available Monday – Friday from 8am- 4pm. We will coordinate a drop off time with you when you make the appointment.
For more information about the grooming services available at Mosman Vets please contact our reception team on 02 9960 2856, they will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
To make a booking, please call 02 9960 2856 or book online.
We look forward to seeing you and your pet soon!