Cat Grooming & Dog Baths
At Mosman Veterinary Hospital we have an in-clinic grooming services by our fully qualified veterinary nurses. We offer dog baths and brush-outs, as well as a variety of cat clips under sedation.
Why choose Mosman Vet for cat grooming & dog baths?
Our nurses only use positive re-enforcement when grooming. At Mosman Vet, we believe that being groomed should be a positive experience for your pet, and so we offer plenty of treats and affection during their stay to help relax nervous pups.
As a Veterinary Hospital, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional care for our patients:
- All animals are hand dried, not cage dried.
- We do not use a hydrobath, as we prefer to use fresh, clean water for every pet.
- We prefer to hand wash each pet themselves, providing a soothing gentle massage while using only the best quality shampoos and conditioners available.
- Pets are provided fresh drinking water and taken for toilet breaks throughout the day to ensure they are comfortable.
Every pet that visits for a cat groom or dog bath also has the option to receive a gentle ear and eye clean, a nail trim, and anal gland expression if required. If fleas are seen, then a Capstar tablet will be given on admission to ensure all fleas are killed before your pet is bathed and groomed.
Cat Grooming & Dog Baths Services Offered
Currently, we do not have a groomer available for dog clips and grooms, however we are still able to offer dog baths, blow-dries, and cat grooming under sedation
At Mosman Vets we offer a full range of grooming services including;
- Dog bath and blow-dry
- Cat belly clips, bathing, or lion clips (with sedation)
- Hygiene clips (around the eyes, bottom and feet)
- Nail trims
- Anal gland expression
Grooming is available Monday – Friday. We will coordinate a drop off time with you when you make the appointment.
For more information about the grooming services available at Mosman Vet please contact our reception team on 02 9960 2856, they will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
To make a booking, please call 02 9960 2856
We look forward to seeing you and your pet soon!